Level I Certified Harmonic Trader Education Program
The Official Harmonic Trading Course By Scott Carney
Course Benefits: The program is designed to teach and certify a network of traders who fully comprehend the entire harmonic pattern measurement framework. The program includes numerous resources for further understanding and education to achieve this distinction available throughout the entire course of study.
- UNLIMITED ACCESS to all course webinar presentations
- Access to Harmonic Trader 30-Day Bootcamp Calendar
- 30-Minute One-on-One Consultation with Scott Carney
- Receive Official Level I Harmonic Trader Certificate upon passing final exam.
- Gold Membership 90-Days: Once enrolled in the program, you will automatically begin to access the benefits as a Gold Member. We will provide you immediate access to the various resources and services within the Harmonic Trading Community.
- Official pdf copies of Scott Carney’s “The Harmonic Trader,” “Harmonic Trading: Volume One” and “Harmonic Trading: Volume Two”
- A physical copy of Scott Carney’s book, “Harmonic Trading: Volume Three” (Shipping included)
- 90-Days of follow-up email support to ask Scott questions about course material.
- Qualify to Become an OFFICIAL Harmonic Trading Educator and Affiliate Partner with listing in Harmonic Trader Network
- Discount on all Harmonic Trader products and services.
(Program Benefits all-included represent over $1500 of Harmonic Trading Resources and Services)
Access the Program Outline Here: HTLevelICourseSchedule
Please read my letter to Harmonic Traders about this course.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or desire to set up an initial consultation via phone.
The Harmonic Trader Team
FULL RISK DISCLOSURE: The following statement is furnished pursuant to Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) Regulation 1.55(c).This brief statement does not disclose all of the risks and other significant aspects of trading in futures, forex and options. In light of the risks, you should undertake such transactions only if you understand the nature of the contracts (and contractual relationships) into which you are entering and the extent of your exposure to risk. Trading in futures, forex and options is not suitable for many members of the public. You should carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you in light of your experience, objectives, financial resources and other relevant circumstances. The risk of loss in trading commodity futures contracts and foreign currency can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources.