GET STARTED – THE HARMONIC PATTERN PACKAGE: This Limited Time Offer comes with EVERYTHING you need in order to begin trading Harmonic Patterns. All of these resources directly from the creator of Harmonic Patterns, Scott Carney. Everything you need to integrate these powerful harmonic pattern strategies for ONE PRICE! ($99/Month Cancel Any Time)
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Receive a HarmonicTrader.com Gold Membership, Includes LIVE trading sessions from Scott Carney every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, previously recorded live sessions, Monthly Market Reports and an Educational Video Library with +25 Hours of Harmonic Pattern Education taught by the creator himself!
- Get a FREE COPY of “Harmonic Trading: Volume Three” (Valued at $69.95!) – Mailed directly to you!
- CUSTOMERS WILL MAINTAIN THE DISCOUNTED RATE AS LONG THEY REMAIN A VALID RECURRING MEMBER!
Terms and Conditions
- Limit ONE PACKAGE per person.
- COPY of “Harmonic Trading: Volume Three” book will be mailed directly to the shipping address listed in the order you.
- Credit Card Required and billed after the 14-day trial if not cancelled by the customer before the expiration.
Harmonic Pattern Disclaimer
Please read all disclaimers and documentation. The terms and conditions of the Harmonic Pattern Package are defined there in. These products and services are designed for education and presentation of the Harmonic PatternTM methodology, as defined by Scott Carney related to all intellectual property rights registered. All trading involves risk. Please read risk and liability disclaimers as listed herein. All materials provided are for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a solicitation to buy, hold, or sell an interest in any product or other security intended as investment, tax, or legal advice. Any opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Scott Carney, HarmonicTrader LLC or its affiliates.
FULL RISK DISCLOSURE: The following statement is furnished pursuant to Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) Regulation 1.55(c).This brief statement does not disclose all of the risks and other significant aspects of trading in futures, Forex and options. In light of the risks, you should undertake such transactions only if you understand the nature of the contracts (and contractual relationships) into which you are entering and the extent of your exposure to risk. Trading in futures, Forex and options is not suitable for many members of the public. You should carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you in light of your experience, objectives, financial resources and other relevant circumstances. The risk of loss in trading commodity futures contracts and foreign currency can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources.